Friday, October 29, 2010

Real Life


Does your laundry room ever look like this? I wish I could say this is a result of me being sick for several days. Sadly, this is not very unusual. I hate laundry! The part I hate most is putting the laundry away. I have a pile in my room of clean clothes just waiting to be hung up, folded or matched. This morning there are no kids home. Dylan is at a friends house and Holli is at school. Instead of reading or napping I will get this laundry washed and put away. There, I said it. Drew, when you come home tonight there will be no piles of laundry in this house. Now I have to do it!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday! Hope you reach your goal of all the laundry cleaned and put away today. I have to clean my house this weekend and I dread cleaning the bathroom. It's nice when it's done, but it feels like a lot of work in the process.

    ReplyDelete