Monday, October 4, 2010

Great Weekend!

We went to Louisville for the weekend and had a great time with Matt, Joanie and Deron. Saturday morning we went to a Pumpkin Patch. Later that afternoon the kids and I went to Chuck E Cheese while the others went to the CU v Georgia football game. We spent Sunday at the Denver Zoo. We are so lucky to have such great friends! We had a very fun weekend and now we have a couple of days to rest before we head to Albuquerque. We are meeting Grandma and Grandpa in Albuquerque for the balloon fiesta. We are very excited!

Abby, Holli and Deron.

Holli eating with chopsticks!

Dylan uses a fork and chopsticks!

I think Dylan got some of the ice cream in his mouth!

CU wins!!!!!!!!

Are Matt's arms as long as the monkey's?

There were 4 Siberian Tiger babies at the Denver Zoo. They were so cute. Only 400 left in the wild.

Dylan is beat!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Abby! We had such a great weekend with you all. I love spending time with Holli and Dylan - they are great kids. Every time you leave, I wish we lived closer together. Let me know if you're having a Lebowski party. :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the pictures! I can tell you had a great weekend with best friends and Deron. I listened to the game on radio--Dish satellite didn't carry it. Bob was so upset that we are changing satellite providers. I'll be anxious to see the balloon pics next!
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete