Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's Here!


Snow, that is. The peaks had a bit of snow a couple of weeks ago but it melted pretty quickly. I don't think it's going to melt this time. I don't have the camera this weekend so I had to borrow this photo from another blog.

The reason I don't have the camera is because Drew does. Drew left Friday for a rafting trip. I hope he's having a great time. It has been pretty cold and rainy here. He is up North inbetween Grand Junction and Moab. Hopefully the weather is better up there. Rafting in the rain is not the best.

The kids and I have managed to have a good weekend. Yesterday was the Fall Festival at Holli's school. We had so much fun! The kids were so brave in the Haunted House! I was working at the bounce house so the kids got to jump A LOT! In between jumping they would take off to play some of the games. They seemed so grown up going of by themselves. We were exhausted by the time we got home. The kids wanted to watch 'How to Train a Dragon'. We had rented this the night before from Redbox and returned it Saturday morning. I explained to Dylan that I already returned the movie so we couldn't watch it again. He came up with a GREAT idea... we should change our clothes so no one will recognize us and then we can rent the movie again!!! Brilliant! Unfortunately, I didn't really have the energy to go back and get the movie again. We settled for something else and fell asleep early!

This morning Holli made us pancakes. She did the measuring, egg cracking and stirring all by herself. I assisted with the flipping but that was it. They turned out great. Didn't even find any egg shells!

No comments:

Post a Comment