Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

I hope everyone has had a nice Easter. We've had a very rainy weekend which made for a wet and muddy Easter. This morning we hosted a DW2 brunch and egg hunt. Our house was very full! Luckily, we got a 30 minute break from the rain so we could have the egg hunt outside. We had 240 eggs and the kids had them picked up in just a couple of minutes. Everyone had a really nice time and I can't wait to do it again next year!

Egg Hunt! I think we'll try to get the Easter Bunny to show up next year!

Easter Cupcakes. Holli and I had fun making these.

The kids are coming down from their sugar high and Drew and I are going out to eat. We have a sitter and are going to enjoy a nice dinner at Sweeny's!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like "just what the doctor ordered" after such a busy but fun-filled day. Glad you took off for the two of you.
    Love,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's so many eggs. Looks like a fun time. What a great neighborhood event to host. And I LOVE Sweeny's! Hope it was delicious as usual.

    ReplyDelete