Saturday, January 29, 2011

Great Day on the Mountain!

The Timmerman Family had a fantastic day at Purgartory! We had beautiful weather and everyone had a great time. Today was Dylan's first time riding the lift and skiing all the way down the mountain. We've taken him to the bunny hill a couple of times and just walked up and skied down. He did great on the mountain today! We had a few tears in the beginning but overall he really liked it. Holli is a natural on skies. She amazes me. I'm pretty sure she'll be out skiing me next year.



Riding the shuttle.


Dylan's first time on the lift. He said this was his favorite part!


Dylan and Drew


Dylan and Drew

Hotshot Holli!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! What a great day you had! I love it. I remember crying when i was little too. Glad to hear that Dylan overcame the tears to have a great day. And I'm impressed with Holli. Can't wait to get up on the mtn with all of you.

    ReplyDelete