Monday, January 24, 2011

Doctor Dylan

I have a tendency to get hang nails. I bite at the tips of my fingers and end up with painful hang nails. I know this is a gross habit, it drives Drew crazy and I should stop but I CAN'T. Sometimes my torn up fingers become painful and I'll put band aides on my finger tips. This morning I mentioned to Dylan that I had a hang nail that hurt and I need to put on a band aid. He offered to help and this is what I ended up with.


I suggested putting the bandage on my middle finger since that was the one that hurt. No, the box showed the bandage on a wrist so that's where it has to be. He went ahead and put one on my thumb just in case. After he was done I put the band aide on my middle finger.

1 comment:

  1. I do that sometimes too. I know how painful it is! Dylan really got into the bandages--so cute.
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete