Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bedrooms


I recently started personalizing the kids bedrooms. Holli wants a pride of lions painted on her wall. We recently introduced her to the book and movie Born Free. She fell in love with Elsa. Grandpa happened to be in Africa when she first saw the movie and she begged me to call him and ask him to bring her a baby lion from Africa. I tried to explain why that was not okay but I don't think she really understands. She'll have to settle for lions painted on her wall for now. I finished the daddy lion this morning.



Dylan wants his room to look like the Bat Cave. Drew is going to build a bunk bed / fort. Once that is done we'll do some more work to make it look like a bat cave.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Abby! The images look great - you are so talented? When I look at this, I wonder why we ever cheated at Pictionary?!

    ReplyDelete